Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well yesterday i spun AIR Moon Safari but today im checking out
Baby Beethoven cuz my niece recently had a baby n want to make sure it doesn't skip...although maybe i should keep it for myself beginning to think i may like classical

Ive also got Mozart Melodies :)

Lenny White ‎– Venusian Summer

"Prince of the Sea"

Is a strong composition that features Al di Meola and Larry Coryell.
This was their only recorded performance together in the '70s and fans are still seeking this recording out to see "who won". This is a must-have fusion recording.

664140043527.jpg

R-1820883-1548763381-6937.jpeg.jpg

this past week:

Deep Cuts 1 & 2 - Elton John from Jewel Box

Go Find the Moon (Audition tapes) - Laura Nyro

Trees of the Ages - Laura Nyro live in Japan
In the late 90's, I bought an abbreviated version of this on an EMI special markets release.
Long after it went OOP in Japan, this is a recent release in US.

this past week:

Deep Cuts 1 & 2 - Elton John from Jewel Box

Go Find the Moon (Audition tapes) - Laura Nyro

Trees of the Ages - Laura Nyro live in Japan
In the late 90's, I bought an abbreviated version of this on an EMI special markets release.
Long after it went OOP in Japan, this is a recent release in US.

Still not sure what to think of Laura Nyro. Have a few discs from various stages of her career but don’t quite get it, yet.
But I’ll keep trying

Still not sure what to think of Laura Nyro. Have a few discs from various stages of her career but don’t quite get it, yet.
But I’ll keep trying

Rang, this interview from Elvis Costello's SPECTACLE series with Sir Elton John may help you understand Laura Nyro's far reaching musical influence:

Back