Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Note Re:Imagined [Blue Note/Universal/2 RBCDs/Pressed in Japan

Compilation album with Blue Note masterpieces covered by leading acts in the UK modern Jazz scene. Includes Japan only bonus track.

Last edited:
Bushman’s Revenge - Electric Komle Live! Streaming via Amazon Music and filtered by my Yamaha’s 7ch Enhancer DSP. Holy caca, Batman! What a smokin’ Norwegian instrumental power trio!

Aoife O'Donovan - Age of Apathy
[IMG]

3071A117-6818-4832-9FE6-41AEBB1EF0EA.jpeg
Ataraxia - The Unexplained

Another electronic album by Mort Garson.
Creepier than the earlier Lucifer recording but it’s good.
The sound Rubellan Remasters has wrung from this 1975 set is excellent. There are some clean, clear highs just on the edge of (my) audibility, cool.

Dusko Goykovich [trumpet] SAMBA TZIGANE [Enja Records/Pressed in Japan] Absolutely lovely 2006 jazz outing from Goykovich. Procured this disc for pennies on the dollar from Deep Discount's 'Blow~out Bin...' a LOT of great deals on Japanese Imports and I even found a beautiful handmade enamelware mug for under four bucks for either Tea at Four or Coffee at Noon....Hey, I'm flexible!

ODI2OC5qcGVn.jpeg

Last edited:
Lew Soloff [trumpet] RAINBOW MOUNTAIN [ENJA RECORDS/Recorded in 1999 in NYC]] Stunning album from Lew and his esteemed bandmates in gorgeous audiophile sonics. Part of Enja's 50th Anniversary Heritage Series.

Image 1 - LEW SOLOFF & COMPANY-RAINBOW MOUNTAIN-JAPAN CD Ltd/Ed C58

hey Perps
my first The Fixx album on vinyl also. As it was, it was the first Fixx album - their first release. I remember, living in a college town. Going to - what was - a really cool record store in said college town - Full Moon Records. Picking this up and enjoying the heck out of it !!! A 1983 reminisce.

hey Perps
my first The Fixx album on vinyl also. As it was, it was the first Fixx album - their first release. I remember, living in a college town. Going to - what was - a really cool record store in said college town - Full Moon Records. Picking this up and enjoying the heck out of it !!! A 1983 reminisce.
One of these days, I’ll find a vinyl copy.

Back