Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Happy Friday People!

Aerosmith
1656095090009.png 1656095117513.png

Woo Hoo!

I started this thread, now post #4.
Did the mods think it was appropiate to put Bossfan at posts 1-3?
Mistake?

Sorry that you feel trampled. You're assuming Mod deliberately placed those three posts ahead of yours. In truth, the Mod didn't even know they would be placed ahead of yours.

Instead, Mod moved posts from the wrong thread to the proper one. Computer placed those three chronologically. It sorts by the time stamp on the posts. Since the previous thread where they had belonged is closed, computer won't post them there. They predate your posts, so computer placed them before yours in the only proper thread that is open. Sorry for any inconvenience or concern.

Megadeth is releasing first disc in 6 years. You can preorder at CDJapan and nothing to pre order at Amazon except t-shirts. I am looking forward to this, always they put out good stuff. I have no faith in any kind of surround mix for sale, BUT a streaming Atmos mix, heaven.
UICY-16085.jpg

UICY-16085_ADD.jpg

A1Ig7DnP6sL._CLa_2140,2000_81-qW5I+RZL.png_0,0,2140,2000+0.0,0.0,2140.0,2000.0_AC_UX679_.jpg

Bryndle - Bryndle

1656805405635.jpeg

This CD has been on heavy rotation since I purchased it in 1995. All four of these band members are popular in their own right and have contributed to the music scene over the years, writing material/performing solo and with popular artists. Unfortunately, both male members are no longer with us. Such a great combination here with songwriting credits from all four members. I’d classify it as Country/Folk/Rock or Country Rock. It’s too bad there were only two full length albums. Not there was anything wrong with it but I never did purchase their sophomore release. It may be time to search it out.

Back