Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jethro Tull 20 Years Radio&Rare CD
XYd8yq2.jpeg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/20_Years_of_Jethro_Tull
I have trouble remembering, but I believe this was one of the first box sets I bought. It was this or Clapton’s Crossroads set. Both sets were/are amazing. They both set the bar at the time for what I would expect in a great box.

The Sun (45's & B sides) - TFF from Seeds box
Warts & Audience - Ian Dury & Blockheads UK CD
Paragon - Floor Jansen
Prisoner in the Street Live - Third World UK CD
Impera - Ghost
In Chicago & Stretching Out - Ramsey Lewis UK CD
Nothing Left to Lose - Everything But the Girl EP mixes

"It's under my skin, but out of my hands."

The Sun (45's & B sides) - TFF from Seeds box
Warts & Audience - Ian Dury & Blockheads UK CD
Paragon - Floor Jansen
Prisoner in the Street Live - Third World UK CD
Impera - Ghost
In Chicago & Stretching Out - Ramsey Lewis UK CD
Nothing Left to Lose - Everything But the Girl EP
There’s two more “unknowns” for me to explore: Floor Jansen and Ghost.
Thanks (I think, unless this sends me down yet another rabbit hole lol)

I was recently sent this card along with the CD "Teaser Trailer" by Adult Cinema as a gift. On the strength of this one disc I went ahead and bought his other two CD's "This Is Your Life" & "Hot and Cold". His name is Mike Weston and everything on the album is played and sung by him with the exception of the odd brass instrument. The blurb on the card says "A winning blend of Meddle-era Pink Floyd and beguiling psych-folk and classic rock riffing" or "The missing link between Pink Floyd and Porcupine Tree". I can certainly see where thay are coming from but I get so much more from it. I can hear early to middle years Pink Floyd, Beatles and 1960's Psych-Pop. There's no doubt this guy is very talented so check out the scans and get a free album and see what you think!

Attachments

• CD095.jpg
    CD095.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • CD096.jpg
    CD096.jpg
    898.6 KB · Views: 0
Back