Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Going back to one of my fave Atmos albums of recent times... Still sounds fantastic!

Wet Leg - Wet Leg 💦🦵
Superb indie/alt rock album with a great Atmos mix to boot... 🥾

This great Isle of Wight band are supporting Pulp at Finsbury Park this summer (sold out!). I'm still hoping to somehow snag a ticket... 🤞

Hopefully they'll follow up with another great album sometime soon...

Going back to one of my fave Atmos albums of recent times... Still sounds fantastic!

Wet Leg - Wet Leg 💦🦵

This great Isle of Wight band are supporting Pulp at Finsbury Park this summer (sold out!). I'm still hoping to somehow snag a ticket... 🤞

Completely agree, Smithers! I only found about them because of this thread, but I love their sound, and I love this mix.

Wet Leg - Wet Leg 💦🦵

Bummer, no Atmos in the USA. But I am listening via Tidal stereo at work, cool man.

He's this week's featured artist.
As one who worked at a records store for a decade, I never had the itch to go to the Latin section and pick up one of his albums.
Is it worth giving him a chance?
What's his best album?
His most famous here in the states was Romances (the DVD-Audio). When it was popular in the 90's (I think), I found quite a few people here that LOVED it, even though they didn't understand a word of Spanish, saying it was SO romantica.

Wet Leg - Wet Leg 💦🦵

They are also supporting the Harry Styles tour but then you'd have to see Harry Styles, so...🥴

Back