Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Suede is also up on Apple. Listened to a few tracks yesterday. Nice mix. Have the SDE blu ray on preorder. Looking forward to hearing this without the compression over streaming.
Took me a while to find it here in the US, there are at least three different variations of the album on Apple Music. If anyone else can't find it, make sure you go with the version where both the album and artist name are "The London Suede" with a 2011 copyright.

From last.fm Suede biography:

""" Suede is a lounge singer from Baltimore, Maryland. She sued the British rock band in 1993, resulting in music from the group being released under the name "The London Suede" in the US. """

It looks as it would be just a name change. "The London Suede" in USA and "Suede" in the rest of the World where they have not been "sued".

I’ve got this e-mail from Matt Darey, about the last chance to download his lossless Atmos albums (Wolf & Retrospective), before they are removed. They are in streaming too to check if you like the music.

The Wolf Album was the first Atmos album I began to enjoy on my New Home Theater, about four years ago. His Dolby Atmos mixing is high quality, both immersive and discrete.

The link in the picture is:
Dolby Atmos | Electronic Music | 3D Audio | Immersive Audio

1686254532594.png

Sorry if this is not the place for this but has anyone encountered the error "music isn't available right now. check your internet connection"?
I'm having trouble accessing the Apple Music app on AppleTV4k for the last two days. All other apps work fine. I tried restarting the device, the router. Nothing works.

Edit: Of course the second that I finished writing here it all went back to normal :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Cool! 3 Doors Down - Away From The Sun
Tidal - https://listen.tidal.com/album/297956228
Atmos mix by Joe Grasso. Think he's done some nice mixes before with Shawn Mendes and Steve Miller Band - Abracadabra...

I'm not able to check this mix right now but the Atmos mix of 'The Better Life' (mixed by Peter Gonzales) was really good I thought... Rock on... 🤘

I’ve got this e-mail from Matt Darey, about the last chance to download his lossless Atmos albums (Wolf & Retrospective), before they are removed. They are in streaming too to check if you like the music.

The Wolf Album was the first Atmos album I began to enjoy on my New Home Theater, about four years ago. His Dolby Atmos mixing is high quality, both immersive and discrete.

Also both albums available on Apple music in Dolby Atmos:

Suede is also up on Apple. Listened to a few tracks yesterday. Nice mix. Have the SDE blu ray on preorder. Looking forward to hearing this without the compression over streaming.

Wow wow wow what an amazing beautiful mix! And not surprisingly it plays so well to the background of apocalyptic air pollution!

Back