Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Havent listened yet. I wonder who mixed this? I think the 2013/14 Blu Ray 5.1 was a long prepared Elliot Scheiner mix. Are there more coming?
SW.
"My spatial audio Dolby Atmos remix of Van Morrison (Official)’s multi-platinum 1970 classic album Moondance is now available on streaming platforms, I hope you enjoy it! What a masterpiece it is.
On a side note I know a lot of people still prefer physical editions in high resolution rather than streaming compressed files, myself included. All I can say is that I’m always pushing for this to happen (also with the recent Chic remixes), and while there are no guarantees the conversations are happening, so fingers crossed. Lots more on the way..."

This *may* be the most divisive album posted to this website, a fair warning. The sophomore album from hyperpop group 100 gecs.
hyperpop can be best summed up as very pop forward songs, made in a bedroom, usually with all the production choices being intentionally wrong. Clip the vocals to hell, add copious auto tune, sound like The Chipmunks, have fun.
The mix definitely seems to be having fun.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/100-gecs-10000-gecs/

This *may* be the most divisive album posted to this website, a fair warning. The sophomore album from hyperpop group 100 gecs.
hyperpop can be best summed up as very pop forward songs, made in a bedroom, usually with all the production choices being intentionally wrong. Clip the vocals to hell, add copious auto tune, sound like The Chipmunks, have fun.
The mix definitely seems to be having fun.

https://pitchfork.com/reviews/albums/100-gecs-10000-gecs/
Haha awesome! I was wondering if this would show up, considering theyre now signed to a major label i figured it might. They released the stems for their debut and subsequent remix album and I made mixes for myself of them. Fun stuff.

Awesome, new RPWL coming out in Atmos!
2 Singles available on Apple Music.

Listening to this right now and quite enjoying it. The sound is reminiscent of post-Waters Pink Floyd or solo Gilmour (fitting, I guess, since they started as a Floyd cover band), with the adult-contemporary smoothness of later Alan Parsons Project on top. Far from groundbreaking stuff, but it's a good Atmos mix (as translated by my 5.1 system anyway), and comforting to hear this style of music still being made today, by a non-legacy band.

Back