Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

pashalifi

Correct me if I’m wrong but I think this is new. New Panda Bear (from Animal Collective) album came out this year and I swear it was stereo then.
Atmos now.
I played it a few weeks ago pretty certain it wasn’t Atmos then, I would’ve posted it here. Good mix?

I played it a few weeks ago pretty certain it wasn’t Atmos then, I would’ve posted it here. Good mix?
Just listened to it for the first time on my AirPods Pro going for a walk.

Just threw it on on the Atmos system.

Not as active as you might want, but pretty fun.

Definitely the closest Panda Bear has gotten to his Pet Sounds/SMiLE era Brian Wilson obsession.

privateuniverse

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
ab67616d0000b273b53156d99345ba7082cf7dea.jpeg

If you like Michael Kiwanuka, check this out. The mix is nice and the music soulful. 😎

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter
Who HASN’T been waiting for Sesame Street in Atmos? Did Steven Wilson mix this?? 🤣
To be fair, though: most of the music for Sesame Street over the past decade or so has been arranged and conducted by trombonist Joe Fiedler. He's a serious New York Gen-X jazz cat, and he gets A-list sidemen to play with him. So. . . .

himey

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
To be fair, though: most of the music for Sesame Street over the past decade or so has been arranged and conducted by trombonist Joe Fiedler. He's a serious New York Gen-X jazz cat, and he gets A-list sidemen to play with him. So. . . .
I hear "Brushy Brush!" is his proudest moment, musically.

humprof

Junior Senior
QQ Supporter
I hear "Brushy Brush!" is his proudest moment, musically.
I donno 'bout that. Seems Fiedler didn't have anything to do with that one. (No doubt he'll be jealous after the Atmos upgrade jacks its streaming numbers.)
Anyway, dude's company is called "Multiphonics Music," so he must be one of us.

Last edited: