Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

himey

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
nice one! 👍 its on Apple too 🙂

I am only listening with four full range channels but I was pleasantly surprised. I am getting lots of low end out of the rears which is a good thing. The songs are great if you dig his voice which I have for many decades. I was lucky to see X live and they killed it, even though it was the middle of the summer in Florida, at an outdoor gig, Janus Landing in St. Petersburg. Wish they would do the entire X catalog, but I won't hold my breath.

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Madonna in Atmos..!! 🤯

hopefully we will see more of Madonna's music in Atmos, in time, some of it really lends itself to Surround 🤞
so funny, my otter half is an absolutely huge Madonna fan and he thinks the track itself (not the mix, he hasn't heard it in Atmos yet) is crap! 😂
i told him it sounds good in Atmos so that makes up for it 😆

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
mmm... delicious! 😋 🍻 my life is filled with so many magical creatures! he's my Otter half, i'm Sweedee Squirrel and three of my best mates we call Snakee, Badger and AntonioBear! its one big ol' zoo (and you thought Snood had the monopoly on banana guzzling! haha..) 🍌 🐒

anyway.. hopefully we'll have some more new Atmos stuff to talk about soon instead of all this delightful monkeypoxbollox! :LOL:

humprof

Junior Senior
This is really nice: New Orleans neo-soul/neo-funk (or maybe funk & soul never really went away and needed reviving in New Orleans, I donno). Active mix, too. Mike Mettler hepped me to this; it's one of his picks this week, along with Kendrick Lamar, Sting, Black Keys, and Shania Twain.

Last edited: