Listening to ... in "Synthesized Surround" in 5.0 (sans SubWoofer)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

BrentAudi

a beauty from 1962 ( I just get a HUUUGE kick from pressing from before I was born!!!!)
Extremely lyrical and almst "soppy" Symphony from Piotr....I guess this was a BIG deal back then.....GREAT pressing too!!! ..one of those recycling stores....
I am sure it will be lovely once I ClickRepair it...
The Tchaikovsky Symphony No. 7 is rarely recorded or performed! : ( I only know of two recordings of it. It is a fantastic work. Short and sweet. I have this album and also the original Pre-Recorded Reel to Reel. The reel was still sealed when I found it a few years ago. I don't know why they never issued this on Compact Disc.

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
'Worlds Apart' now there's an album that would be fun to remake in surround - probably not the budget to do it, even if the multitracks still exist!!
Whoa!
Thank you for support!
Big fan of your MCH remixes, got all of them...
MAYBE, just maybe your involvement might inspire the band to do it, they are still quite active (I saw them in Munich in 2017 and they were still as good or better than back then) and I am sure there is enough of a fan base to consider it.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
April Wine - Harder Faster (or any of their classic albums) would be another one that would just be super to reissue with a surround mix. Oh boy, I can dream, right?

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
hoy son 20 años que mi querida madre nos dejó...
Gracias Mami por todo y especialmente por no poder escuchar este album sin llorar como una Magdalena....a la verdad que es una obra de arte....¡te amo!