Listening to ... in "Synthesized Surround" in 5.0 (sans SubWoofer)

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
A new system is the perfect reason to “go back.” Revisiting favorites in your collection is a wonderful rabbit hole to go down!
Rabbit Hole INDEED!!!
Like I/WE need a reason to experience this one more time... always a pleasure... thank you SW!
OS02MTAzLmpwZWc.jpeg

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
AND DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO!!!!
delighted at how awesome this system sounds..."breaking it in"
the "air" on the "aaaahhhhh ooooooo"s on "Shepherd Moons" and "Caribbean Blue" from the LP rip are not piercing, just...MAGICAL!!! Incroyable!!!
LTU3NjMuanBlZw.jpeg

and for good measure following it up with THIS other jewel and basically PRAY along with her my favorite mantra; "Sancta Maria"
NS0zMTk5LmpwZWc.jpeg

and , of course...take advantage of the occasion and sneak in a couple of shots of the goddess from County Donegal...
enya_wallpaper_awc01.jpg

eny.jpg

enyaa.jpg

oops... did I say a couple??

Last edited:

esimms86

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
AND DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE WE GO!!!!
delighted at how awesome this system sounds..."breaking it in"
the "air" on the "aaaahhhhh ooooooo"s on "Shepherd Moons" and "Caribbean Blue" from the LP rip are not piercing, just...MAGICAL!!! Incroyable!!!
LTU3NjMuanBlZw.jpeg

and for good measure following it up with THIS other jewel and basically PRAY along with her my favorite mantra; "Sancta Maria"
NS0zMTk5LmpwZWc.jpeg

and , of course...take advantage of the occasion and sneak in a couple of shots of the goddess from County Donegal...
View attachment 80359
View attachment 80360
View attachment 80361

oops... did I say a couple??
Does your wife know about you and Enya? If so, then she’s decided to go along with the Orinoco Flow!

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Does your wife know about you and Enya? If so, then she’s decided to go along with the Orinoco Flow!
Yes, she is well aware of it...my wife is a brunette goddess as well...she has told me that IF EVER I get lucky (yeah right, get real!), she will give me a HALL PASS!!! And Quid Pro Quo, if she ever gets lucky with Pierce Brosnan, SHE will gete a HALL PASS as well!!! As long as she doesn't tell me that he is better than I am in.... everything will be fine! LOL!!!!
Orinoco Flow indeed!!!

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Just did an A/B with the "fixed rears" MCH mix, and it sounded WEEIIIIIIIIRD, so I chose to go thru Foobar2000 with the HiRes Stereo mix...takes me back to 1978 BIG TIME!!!

NC0yMjU0LmpwZWc.jpeg

I used to have this poster in my bedroom ...along with the Queen's "Jazz" one... oh man.. were we LUCKY to have lived thru that "non WOKE" times!

Last edited: