Listening to ... in "Synthesized Surround" in 5.0 (sans SubWoofer)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is an incredible sounding album and quite solid musically too.. and to think that it was basically the first album to be recorded on Macs; I think they were synched cause one machine was not enough...I found a version with an extra version of "The Calling"
Sounds totally immersive on the Foobar "upmix to 5.1" function...
NS5qcGVn.jpeg

a JEWEL that I was introduced to by a departed friend who took his own life for unrequited love, an American living in Ciempozuelos, good ole John Odell, may his spirit rest in peace....quite an introduction to a CLASSIC album, totally underappreciated.. like John's love...
My0yNzMxLmpwZWc.jpeg

a JEWEL that I was introduced to by a departed friend who took his own life for unrequited love, an American living in Ciempozuelos, good ole John Odell, may his spirit rest in peace....quite an introduction to a CLASSIC album, totally underappreciated.. like John's love...
My0yNzMxLmpwZWc.jpeg
Now that’s a bittersweet story, more bitter than sweet. ☹️

Now it's time for some more APP... three tracks from TToaFC (the Time Orchestra and extra ones with guitar solos instead of Orchestra) and a great upmix by a QQ member of "Stereotomy"...was also listening to "Gaudí" earlier...might go to EitS after this-I bought it when it came out and the LP cover features the gorgeous gold silkscreened Eye of Horus...
MzUtNzQ3My5qcGVn.jpeg

MC5qcGVn.jpeg

OC01NTEyLmpwZWc.jpeg

NS03OTI2LmpwZWc.jpeg

Found this at the Salvation Army and even though I had never heard of her, I saw it was on the Narada label and that it features a song from "Crash" called "In the deep", and well, she is a gorgeous Taurus (most Taurus women are gorgeous.. like my wife!)...I ripped it and I am very impressed, and I am not easily impressed!!!
Love the style...and her voice is quite mellow...
https://www.discogs.com/release/12599329-Bird-York-Wicked-Little-High-

am in a Basia groove (yes, I am a SUCKER for Libra women with great voices),,
found this and got it.. really interesting...basically wgere she left off with Danny White, Peter White and Dave Bascombe mixing!
https://www.discogs.com/release/1695097-Basia-Its-That-Girl-Again
and, BTW, this week is gonna be one of the few times I will listen to 5.0 exclusively cause there is positive change in the air!

Back