Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Listening now to this HDTracks stereo FLAC 24/96 (2020) 43 track download. Great selection of artists and music.

61t9ayrw-qL._SX522_.jpg

Listening now to John Oates stereo Arkansas, 24/48 from HDTracks released 2017. DR's are 7's, 8's and 9's sounds good as there is not a lot of instruments bleeding over.
R-11597218-1519145742-2927.jpeg.jpg

Black Oak Arkansas, 1971 self titled. Stereo FLAC from HDTracks 24/192, DR's are 10's, 11's, and 12's.
Listened to John Oates Arkansas earlier, see someone in the news wants to be Govenor of Arkansas and now Black Oak Arkansas, just a coincidence I assure you.
R-380912-1266220690.jpeg.jpg

The Foo Fighters download was pretty good actually, songs are good, quality was OK.
Now this one is real good, lots of different artists signing Johnny Cash. 24/96, DR's are still all over the place, but music is more open, so even though shitty DR's sounds good.
I feel alone on this thread, am I the only one who buys FLAC downloads?
R-11830570-1524465055-3599.jpeg.jpg

I have been mostly discouraged with my flac purchases. To be honest. I truly wish the vendors who sell these would list the DR. It would be super easy to do and in most cases theh folks buying wouldn't even look at them. But for us anal retentive types, it would be awesome.

I have been mostly discouraged with my flac purchases. To be honest. I truly wish the vendors who sell these would list the DR. It would be super easy to do and in most cases theh folks buying wouldn't even look at them. But for us anal retentive types, it would be awesome.
I should clarify. I've been disappointed in downloads from HDTracks, etc. I enjoy all of the Bandcamp & surroundmusicone stuff I've purchased.

Back