Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Blue Öyster Cult - Tyranny and Mutation (HDTracks 24/96)

1563841630817.jpeg

Listening now to FLAC of Peter Gabriel, 24/96 from HDTracks. I feel frustrated this morning my right ear feels plugged, went to doctor, he says looks fine, cleared some wax, have my annual hearing test in two weeks, seriously thinking about getting hearing aids as my high frequency hearing is shot, too much construction and loud music over the years. My neck is fucked up which I feel effects my ears but they say no. I am watching too much You Tube audio videos and makes me doubt everything I know and experience, crying :cry: .
Small problems I know, went to Yoga class yesterday and a person who has been fighting cancer in his hip for two years had his, sacrum, pelvis and leg removed and he is a super positive guy, and I whine about non perfect ears. Thanks for QQ for letting me vent.
HD884108006559_185.jpg

Listening now to FLAC of Peter Gabriel, 24/96 from HDTracks. I feel frustrated this morning my right ear feels plugged, went to doctor, he says looks fine, cleared some wax, have my annual hearing test in two weeks, seriously thinking about getting hearing aids as my high frequency hearing is shot, too much construction and loud music over the years. My neck is fucked up which I feel effects my ears but they say no. I am watching too much You Tube audio videos and makes me doubt everything I know and experience, crying :cry: .
Small problems I know, went to Yoga class yesterday and a person who has been fighting cancer in his hip for two years had his, sacrum, pelvis and leg removed and he is a super positive guy, and I whine about non perfect ears. Thanks for QQ for letting me vent.
View attachment 45537
Sorry for your issues (most of us here in that age now with increasing health problems) you’re not alone. Could be some sinus inflammation or some such thing, doctors call it a “practice” for a reason :rolleyes:

Back