Listening to NOW.. Stereo FLAC download

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In 24/48.

a-day-at-the-races.jpg

I love this release, I have owned this my whole life. This version I am listening to is from HDTracks, stereo 24/96, beautiful and music is great.
41lfHrxrU-L.jpg

Pearl Jam ten from the multi tracks apparently. Sounds great, fantastic separation and great use of guitars in surrounds. 5.1 DTS to flac

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 309
Not a FLAC download but a WAV download from the Paul McCartney Flaming Pie Box Set, WAV 24/96. This box set is really nice, put together very well. I am disappointed that I had to pay so much, even at the current lowered price from the ridiculous original price. I have the entire Paul McCartney Archive collection and I just couldn't pass this up, plus I really like the music. The download card has 5 downloads all 24/96 of what would be the 5 CD's.
71IGPNfSb4L._SX522_.jpg

Springsteen allowed five shows on his '78 tour to be broadcast over the radio. Excellent quality bootlegs of four of them have circulated among fans over the years. The fifth, Atlanta, had never circulated in as good sound quality as the others. Now Bruce has offered an official release, mixed from the multi-track source. It's a treat to hear it in such excellent quality. For my money, the E Street Band was at their peak in '78. They're firing on all cylinders. They're tight as hell and have a ton of energy. The set lists that year were usually excellent as well. Man, I miss concerts.....

bs780930_01.jpg

EDIT: Oh....and I just noticed.....completely coincidentally......this is my post #1978!!!! :)

Listening now to this HDTracks Stereo 24/96 FLAC download. DR's range 6-7-8 but sounds really good. This is a greatest hits and from what I can tell it is the Orchestra over dubbed on the studio versions of the classic songs. It works very well, just another version with a little twist.
716wJPRmXPL._SX522_.jpg

Back