Quantcast

Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

alansanchez86

Rhye - Home.

Really nice chilled album just dropped on Tidal and listening for the first time now. Like it a lot - perfect for an early evening chill out.

😎
Thanks for the recommendation. I'm listening it as I type and I'm digging it. Very mellow, very chill and with a terrific Atmos mix. Cant go wrong.

Barbazul

Rhye - Home.

Really nice chilled album just dropped on Tidal and listening for the first time now. Like it a lot - perfect for an early evening chill out.

😎
Wooow!! Listening at this very moment :) Thank you MrSmithers!!! Happiness feels so good when the music you like is treated this way!! I love Rhye‘s music :SB

humprof

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Rhye - Home.

😎
Feature story on NPR today:

haikubass

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star

perzon57

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Thank you.I had preordered it,but my vendor now says 5-10 days. :(
Neither my phone nor my PC shows if it's Atmos as they don't support it,and my Tidal app on the Firestick is useless for searching.

EricKalet

701 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Took them long enough. King Ghost, Eminent Sleaze and Personal Shopper have been on there for a couple months. Would have guess they were all mixed at the same time!
For sure!!

The entire album has been ready since last summer, but alas, COVID struck and delayed it.