Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Weird, I'm not finding the Pink Noise - Laura Mvula (album or track) in Atmos on Tidal, only the stereo MQA.

If somebody has a URL for the Atmos version I'd be much obliged.

EDIT: I'm thinking USA folks may be out of luck on this one?

Its on apple the whole album is in Atmos (SURPRISE)!! The VU meters for the 4 tops light up a third of the bed channels range. Sounds great.

So at the end of the song MFing Apple played a stereo track that blasted my ears. The problem with AppleMusic mixing Atmos and Stereo is actually worse than the Tidal DialogNorm issue, my ears are ringing now. I hate apple.

Last edited:
A little Stevie Wonderish.... PACIFICO Surfaces 3RD SONG. Link won't post.

Last edited:
i can't find the Laura Mvula in Atmos on tidal....:(

Weird, I'm not finding the Pink Noise - Laura Mvula (album or track) in Atmos on Tidal, only the stereo MQA.

If somebody has a URL for the Atmos version I'd be much obliged.

EDIT: I'm thinking USA folks may be out of luck on this one?

It is really a pain to find Tidal Atmos Titles.

What I did: from the Mobile TIDAL app, looking for the artist. Then I select "All Abums" and browse through them, but the Atmos title Does Not Appear.
I go back to the previous screen and "Top" is selected. Then I change to "Albums" and select again the artist and browse. Now I find the Atmos title, and add it to "My Music".

Then from Fire TV 4K I can find it in My Music and play in Atmos in the Home Cinema.

The link is this: Try the TIDAL Web Player

Thanks, that is crazy. The link does not work on a pc.

Attachments

• NO DICE.JPG
    NO DICE.JPG
    55 KB · Views: 116
Inhaler's album is pretty good, at least from an Atmos mix perspective. Funny how sometimes Bono's son sounds like his younger father

It works for me, from Spain, Although from PC it does not show as Atmos

View attachment 69008
What really amazes me about these mixes that pop up in Apple Music is that despite sometimes the music is just average quality, in general the mixes are pretty, pretty good. This Laura Mvula is an example (at least the music does not move me at all, but mix is nicely done)

What really amazes me about these mixes that pop up in Apple Music is that despite sometimes the music is just average quality, in general the mixes are pretty, pretty good. This Laura Mvula is an example (at least the music does not move me at all, but mix is nicely done)
I love the music and mix on this one. :cool:

Super excited ! Just discovered John Mayer’s new album, ”Sob Rock”, released this Friday, is in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music. 4 track that have been released are now, so i expect the rest to be ? John Mayer, is one of my very favourite artists.

It sounds great ! :cool:

Attachments

• 71669BF7-E6D0-46CC-ACF2-6D8C74ACE3E3.jpeg
    71669BF7-E6D0-46CC-ACF2-6D8C74ACE3E3.jpeg
    154.8 KB · Views: 107
Super excited ! Just discovered John Mayer’s new album, ”Sob Rock”, released this Friday, is in Dolby Atmos on Apple Music. 4 track that have been released are now, so i expect the rest to be ? John Mayer, is one of my very favourite artists.

It sounds great ! :cool:
Glad you like my Atmos mixes!
It’s the first album I’ve done in ages! 🍾

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back