Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry folks, I'm on the slippery slope here...

I cancelled the Let It Be box set....

I just can't justify spending over £100 for it, when I have it via Apple.

And yes I've castigated myself but I only buy these sets for the surround mix, rarely if ever, do I play the countless takes and re takes.

Wearing tin helmet and ducking below the sandbags as I type.

i did the same and passed on the boxset of "All Things Must, erm, Pass".. and i'm regretting it now! 😅🔨 i guess i just like the physical thing in my hand too much.. so its gone on the Christmas Shopping list along with all the other stuff i don't need but want for no particular reason! 😂

Grrrr, hopefully it soon will be!!
Stupid way to go about things in a global society!!
Although I understand the licensing constraints that various countries have....don't make it right though.

looks cool 😎 will give it a spin, erm, a play, once Corrie's over 😋

B7E8CD28-E3BA-4BA6-870E-A3647B0441F5.jpeg

looks cool 😎 will give it a spin, erm, a play, once Corrie's over 😋

View attachment 72598
Don’t go rushing your hotpot old bean! 😄 But it is quite good… There’s a really cool dance remix of London Grammar’s ‘Hey Now’ that I’d absolutely love to get the Atmos treatment one day… #freedeidre

Last edited:
Don’t go rushing your hotpot old bean! 😄 But it is quite good… There’s a really cool dance remix of London Grammar’s ‘Hey Now’ that I’d absolutely love to get the Atmos treatment one day… #freedeidre

what's that tick-tick-ticking at the beginning all about? its like a dripping tap! bloody annoying! 😂 #freetheweatherfieldone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back