Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be OK if they could just change the thread name to

Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos / Dolby Audio)

I've already got 51 pages of threads I'm watching!
Thing is, some folks aren't interested in streaming. Listening in Atmos can mean blu-ray. Might be nice to break up the delivery methods, you know?

I'd be OK with that also, but some folks like to know what's streaming and what's from a physical disc; but then this thread doesn't differentiate that either.
I agree Pups and with Mikes's comments, about having a seperate thread for Streaming Music in surround.

The purpose of this thread was to break from the listening in surround thread when Tidal first appeared with their Atmos streaming, last year.

We do have a seperate thread for listening in Dolby Audio.

Shall I create one?

I agree Pups and with Mikes's comments, about having a seperate thread for Streaming Music in surround.

The purpose of this thread was to break from the listening in surround thread when Tidal first appeared with their Atmos streaming, last year.

We do have a seperate thread for listening in Dolby Audio.

Shall I create one?
Yeah, it's kinda messed up really, should have been separated out by streaming / physical I guess. Because again, somebody might start searching to buy a title (physical) that's actually only streaming, if a lazy arse like me doesn't title their post for the difference.

Yeah, it's kinda messed up really, should have been separated out by streaming / physical I guess. Because again, somebody might start searching to buy a title (physical) that's actually only streaming, if a lazy arse like me doesn't title their post for the difference.
Hang on ...coming right up....

Done

https://www.quadraphonicquad.com/fo...olby-atmos-via-tidal-apple.31491/#post-598699
It might take awhile for folk to get used to but hopefully it helps us all to add to and search by.

The idea was to leave this thread for listening to physical releases of albums in Dolby Atmos.
Thereby giving members a clearer picture of what is out there and being enjoyed.

Last edited:
Air - 10 000 Hz Legend

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back