Listening to Now (In Dolby Atmos)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kraftwerk - The Catalogue………IMHO the best Atmos mix to date

image.jpg

The Killers - Pressure Machine
View attachment 70183
Apple Music - Pressure Machine (Abridged) by The Killers
Tidal (I think) - https://tidal.com/album/194159376

Great album, loving the tunes - The Killers are really on form here. Reminds me of Springsteen.

And… the Atmos mix is brill! 😎 Fully involving the rear channels and very active and immersive. Love it!

Mix credited to Kenny Kaiser on Tidal. What a great job he did…
Someone mentioned this album over on the SDE thread here. Had to check out a couple songs (I also thought Springsteen, and maybe some Wallflowers) Thought I’d remembered it being up on streaming and searched to find your post. Did they ever release the whole album in Atmos (streaming?)

Someone mentioned this album over on the SDE thread here. Had to check out a couple songs (I also thought Springsteen, and maybe some Wallflowers) Thought I’d remembered it being up on streaming and searched to find your post. Did they ever release the whole album in Atmos (streaming?)

Yeah I really like this one! I saw The Killers earlier this summer although they didn’t play much of this album. Just the song Cody I think? It’s a good song though…

Yeah the whole album is defo up. There’s 2 versions - 1 with verbal interviews of peeps and a 2nd abridged version that edits them out. I’ve always stuck with listening to the abridged version. Whilst artistically interesting I don’t want someone yapping before the start of every song! 🤣

Yeah I really like this one! I saw The Killers earlier this summer although they didn’t play much of this album. Just the song Cody I think? It’s a good song though…

Yeah the whole album is defo up. There’s 2 versions - 1 with verbal interviews of peeps and a 2nd abridged version that edits them out. I’ve always stuck with listening to the abridged version. Whilst artistically interesting I don’t want someone yapping before the start of every song! 🤣
Thanks, got a link to the abridged version? Would rather not hear about devastated horse owners needing to put 'em down because of a broken leg (bad memories)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back