Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

fizzywiggs41

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Does anyone know if the 50th anniversary editions of the Rolling Stones are in SACD Stereo or are they just DSD CD'S ?
FWIW I'm referring to Beggar's Banquet and Let It Bleed , and would like to know. Because I did not buy those 2 in 2003/4 when they were available in digi pak editions.

Thanks,

Fizzy

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Does anyone know if the 50th anniversary editions of the Rolling Stones are in SACD Stereo or are they just DSD CD'S ?
FWIW I'm referring to Beggar's Banquet and Let It Bleed , and would like to know. Because I did not buy those 2 in 2003/4 when they were available in digi pak editions.

Thanks,

Fizzy
FIZZY, I have both and they are in Special 7" packaging and both contain Stereo and MONO SACDs!

Last edited:

Quad Linda

Staff member
lately:

Best of Folk Songs VA HK SACD

Chopin, Rachmaninoff, R. Schumann & Liszt - Horowitz

Best of James Gang

Shaft - Isaac Hayes

Forget About It - Alison Krauss

Romantic Warrior - Return to Forever Japan SACD

Night Passage - Weather Report

Jaco Pastorius Japan SACD

Legrand Jazz - Michel Legrand w/Miles, Trane, B. Evans, Webster, H. Mann, Farmer, D. Byrd, H. Jones and Manny Moore...

4-earredwonder

QQ Lifetime Supporter
QQ Lifetime Supporter
Jimi Hendrix ARE YOU EXPERIENCED [SONY LEGACY/AP Stereo/Mono SACD] Thought I'd dig this disc out of the pile and give it a spin after waiting gawd knows how long for Analogue Productions to FINALLY release it. Played Loudly it sounds GREAT! Hendrix producer Eddie Kramer promised us more Hendrix in Surround. IMO, this would be a GREAT candidate!

See the source image

cbmmm3

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
Jimi Hendrix ARE YOU EXPERIENCED [SONY LEGACY/AP Stereo/Mono SACD] Thought I'd dig this disc out of the pile and give it a spin after waiting gawd knows how long for Analogue Productions to FINALLY release it. Played Loudly it sounds GREAT! Hendrix producer Eddie Kramer promised us more Hendrix in Surround. IMO, this would be a GREAT candidate!

See the source image
hey Ralphie
is it me ? this one seems to run 'hot' and because of this it did not tickle my toes. Me ears going kaputz perhaps ?