Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone interested in a trade? They're not multi-channel, but they sound wonderful, much better than the remastered CDs.

I inadvertently ordered two of each, and I'd like to trade these two for jazz SACDs. If you're interested, let me know what you'd like to trade via PM. Thank you.

John

20210626_142120.jpg

Just wondering if it has been remastered for this release or if It’s the same stereo version from the multichannel SACD previously released in HK 🤔

Good question. It does add a bonus track MOON RVER [Henry Mancini] on the SACD and it is nowhere indicated on the tracklisting. I was also under the impression that the EMI Classical label which includes ANGEL RECORDS is now owned by Warner and NOT Universal.

Since I don't own the Multichannel version of LUNA I cannot verify nor negate it's a new remastering but it does sound incredible.

GOS and 4 Ears, lets party, I am doing a Stones night also.
Got my take out, my Budweiser, my Jack Daniels and my Corn Nuts. My little dog.
This is SHM SACD 50th Anniversary from Japan. Let It Bleed. Bought this album freshman in high school.
Released 1969. Japan Re-Released this version 12/18/2019. DR's are 8's, 9's, 10's, 12.
I am listening to the stereo. I have an opionion about Mono, but I will save that for later.
Fucking love my new stereo tube pre amp.
R-14560698-1577098764-9311.jpeg.jpg

You probaly don't know but I was a rodeo star in team roping late 70's early 80's doing the California Rodeo Circuit. Anyway, we where driving home from a rodeo in Santa Rosa and my buddy and his girl freind turned me onto mushrooms. Well when we where driving home I was high as a kite and the put this cassette in and I was floored, I dug it so much. I heard Shattered and I freaked out, best song.
This is SHM SACD orginally released 1978. Japan re-released 1/25/2012. Stereo. DR's are 9's, 10's, 11, 12.
R-5148862-1476391291-2108.jpeg.jpg

You probaly don't know but I was a rodeo star in team roping late 70's early 80's doing the California Rodeo Circuit. Anyway, we where driving home from a rodeo in Santa Rosa and my buddy and his girl freind turned me onto mushrooms. Well when we where driving home I was high as a kite and the put this cassette in and I was floored, I dug it so much. I heard Shattered and I freaked out, best song.
This is SHM SACD orginally released 1978. Japan re-released 1/25/2012. Stereo. DR's are 9's, 10's, 11, 12.
View attachment 70623

Our VERY OWN Sweetheart of the Rodeo. A man of MANY TALENTS, Markie.

R.b2bd2342f12e763f962bd31e77fdcbc3

So why isn't THIS on Stereo SACD?

Last edited:
Back