Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be one of the few who likes The Long Run the best out of all their albums, so this has felt like a long wait. I’ll probably go through it again when the Van Halen albums come out and I have to wait about a year before they get to 1984. (I’m assuming MoFi will do a similar two-at-a-time release schedule starting with VH1 and VH2.)

I may be one of the few who likes The Long Run the best out of all their albums, so this has felt like a long wait. I’ll probably go through it again when the Van Halen albums come out and I have to wait about a year before they get to 1984. (I’m assuming MoFi will do a similar two-at-a-time release schedule starting with VH1 and VH2.)
I'll pass on HOTEL CALIFORNIA AS I HAVE BOTH THE FANTASTIC MLP DVD~A 5.1 release as well as the Warner Japanese 5.1 SACD Import!

Hopefully, I don’t eat my words. I’m going by experience with albums that I have multiples of, such as, Eye In The Sky.
Perp, I will concur that MOST of those mixed in surround DVD~Vs which come out in LOSSY DTS/DD 5.1 coupled with the HIGH RESOLUTION 96/24 stereo remaster always give the NOD to the higher res stereo version......but since Hotel California is MLP DVD~A 5.1/96/24 and the Japanese SACD are BOTH hi res, you just may have to eat your words.

AE978F7B-155D-4C57-A562-A909270844ED.jpeg

Phil Woods - Woodlore

Now that I have all the AP Blue Note SACDs, and as many Impulse and Verve that I can find at a reasonable price, I’m dipping into the Prestige monos.
Everyone so far has been beautiful including this one.
Looks like I’ve fallen into another expensive rabbit hole.

Back