Quantcast

Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

musicmemorabiliashoppellc

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
i'm hanging with the Drones on SHM-SACD
View attachment 58152 The Rolling Stones Beggars Banquet

check out the @marpow review on this link:
Damn you .....I was going to start my day listening/watching all the BR discs on this set:)
Pink Floyd - Early Years UK Box Set.jpg

Now I have to start the day with this:)
Sticky Fingers SA-CD SHM.jpg

not a bad option though....even our own member MARPOW has his own review of this great STONES SACD!!

newslane

QQ Supporter
This was among the first SACDs I bought after I got my SACD player, and it was so good I assumed that all the Miles SACDs would present this kind of improvement over CDs. So I impulsively bought all I could off the Miles site, ESP among them, but the CD is better in the case of ESP. So, lesson learned - now I do a lot of research before buying. BTW, I also think the Silent Way SACD is also worth purchasing.

hirez

Yesterday while listening to the mono Johnny Cash SACD and marveling at how I enjoyed it I decided to order Surrealistic Pillow by Jefferson Airplane. Yes I know long time coming on my part but I didn't hesitate on Johnny Cash and found out I actually can enjoy mono SACDs

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
JERRY GARCIA / DAVID GRISMAN [MoFi Stereo SACD] Bought this back in the day when ImportCD was blowing out select MoFi SACD titles for UNDER $14!

See the source image

Last edited:

newslane

QQ Supporter

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Gil Evans & Ten [Prestige/Stereo SACD/SBM Remastered] SUPERB big band arrangements from the man who was the arranger for Miles Davis' Sketches of Spain!

See the source image

Last edited:

newslane

QQ Supporter
You may already know this, but apparently the master tapes were recently found and this is being released as a stereo SACD. I just pre-ordered it on Elusive Disc for $29.00.