Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A Sonically Superb overview of Jose Feliciano's Greatest Hits on Stereo SACD [Pressed in Germany]

See the source image

Markie, you might be surprised to know that both Eddie Jobson's Green Album and Theme of Secrets was released by Globe Media in a fantastic sounding STEREO BD~A 96/24 [2 complete albums on one BD~A] and the set also includes 2 RBCDs. VERY Highly Recommended

Eddie Jobson: The Green Album/Theme of Secrets

BD

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07S3QLGFB?tag=hraudio-20&linkCode=ogi&th=1&psc=1
I agree Ralphie, got this yesterday and really good. I have yet to compare Green BD-A to my SHM SACD but bought for the 96/24 Theme Of Secrets, all computer music.

I agree Ralphie, got this yesterday and really good. I have yet to compare Green BD-A to my SHM SACD but bought for the 96/24 Theme Of Secrets, all computer music.

Both albums, Markie, would've been a natural for Multichannel but for the price I paid [18 bucks], WELL WELL WORTH IT.

Okay! The Tears For Fears SACD is not very good. I‘m going to have to dig up my original CD because I don’t remember it sounding as bad as the SACD. Alright! Some of the songs sound just okay while others sound hard, bright and compressed. Plus, the two bonus mixes are crap. I’m returning this one to Amazon.

hey Perps. Got mine the other day. have yet to open. How is it ??
It sounds fantastic! I would love to know what the DR numbers are for this one. I really have to crank the dial. Although, I will say, the top end of the cymbals sounds a bit weird.

This is my first The Church album. I was only familiar with their Best Of The Church CD. I sure hope Intervention Records does Gold Afternoon Fix too. I love the song Metropolis.

It sounds fantastic! I would love to know what the DR numbers are for this one. I really have to crank the dial.

This is my first The Church album. I was only familiar with their Best Of The Church CD. I sure hope Intervention Records does Gold Afternoon Fix too. I love the song Metropolis.

Amen Bro. Gold Afternoon is their best

It sounds fantastic! I would love to know what the DR numbers are for this one. I really have to crank the dial. Although, I will say, the top end of the cymbals sounds a bit weird.

Try 'Priest = Aura', if you haven't already. One of their very best, IMO. That would be a great one for Intervention to do...

Back