Listening to Now In SACD Stereo (or Mono)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also bought the Prestige SACD. Oddly, I've never owned another copy of this album. Prestige SACD has great fidelity and music.

TBH, Linda, I never had any issues with the two dozen of so Jazz Titles which were Super Bit Mastered from the original analogue tapes issued on Stereo and Mono SACD in the early 00's some of which contained alternate takes, etc. And ALL came in Super Audio Jewel cases which I thought was a nice touch.

And if I recall, most of them were conservatively priced at $12...at least that's what I paid for most of them.

See the source image

Last edited:
Yo Yo Ma plays the Music of John Williams who conducts the Los Angeles Symphony Orchestra [SONY/Stereo SACD/Made in the EU] Astounding bass and a sumptuously recorded session of Maestro Williams 'classical side'

51QFHWYM55L._AC_.jpg

DDD1B8D9-0838-4909-8C33-D7D63FABFD0D.jpeg
Deep Forest - Comparsa

World music from France.
I’ve had this for probably a dozen years, I think it’s the second time I’ve played it.
Some of it very good, a few tracks on the annoying side.
Nice change compared to my jazz focused listening of late.

1DA936F3-8DA2-420C-AC0A-25C3F3DBFAF7.jpeg
Propaganda - A Secret Wish

Trying to decide whether or not to buy the new xPropaganda Bluray from SDE. Couldn’t quite remember what they sounded like so I pulled this out for a refresher.
Based on this SACD I ordered the Bluray, hopefully it’s as good.

Back