Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Back to the Barclay James Harvest canon

1585117879997.png
Barclay James Harvest Everyone is Everybody Else

As of now, this one also has a mere five votes on the POLL . . . do I hear six?

Now the magical...

Mahavishnu Orchestra- Birds of Fire

View attachment 47809

This is THE album that turned me on to all things jazz/rock/fusion...they blew my mind!

I was lucky enough to see this group in concert in the 70s. Blew my mind live like seeing King Crimson live back then.......

I was lucky enough to see this group in concert in the 70s. Blew my mind live like seeing King Crimson live back then.......
You're a lucky dog!!! I bet they were incredible to watch live! I saw John McClaughlin during his Belo Horizonte tour around 81' and my first King Crimson concert was about the same time on their Discipline tour.... they did completely blow my mind....and I haven't been the same since! I think that's a good thing...

Last edited:
I beg your pardon

1585160857126.png
Lynn Anderson Rose Garden & Greatest Hits

About four years ago, I was visiting my daughter at college. She was listening to music her classmates were turning her onto, and she asked me if I ever heard a song called "Rose Garden." I started singing it and surprised both of us: she because I knew the song and myself because I remembered so many of the words! Ah, AM radio in the 70s. When D-V put this out, I jumped on it; never would have had my daughter not asked me about the song. A song I thought was a steaming pile of fecal matter when it came out turned out to be a lovely trip down memory lane. And not too shabby in the POLLS!

Back