Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If our POLL is to be believed, you are correct, sir--with one caveat

9.71 In Search Of Hades : Tangerine Dream ๐Ÿ‘
8.93 Fish Out Of Water : Chris Squire ๐Ÿ™
9.41 Music From Big Pink : The Band ๐Ÿ˜ก
8.64 Futurama : Be-Bop Deluxe ๐Ÿ˜
8.50 Distance Over Time : Dream Theater ๐Ÿคฃ

The caveat being that Distance Over Time has a mere 6 votes; perhaps @fredblue will nudge it up in the rankings after listening/voting

this is all excellent and very useful/helpful info. for which i'm immensely grateful, however at this very point in time it won't be happening "Tonight" (as the song from this very album goes!) since i'm firmly entrenched with a crackly old copy of Blue Moves, a warm winebag and a hot Surround Master! SCHMOKIN'!! :smokin

"its no dice living in this
One Horse Town,
there's half a mile of Alabama mud bed ground,
there's nothing to steal,
cos there's simply nothing much around,
oh oh ohhhh.."

๐Ÿ‘€

got live?
1585334978247.png
Tom Petty & the Heartbreakers The Live Anthology

Nothing petty about this one; the highest-ranking Petty release in our POLL

Last edited:
On an Ayreon trip today.
Just watched the Electric Castle Live
Now playing The Source

https://www.discogs.com/Ayreon-The-Source/release/10160064
Unfortunately had to turn it down a bit, as 'Posha' the cat, like's to spend her evenings with me.
And although she nods along with sum of it, I can see her eyes are going!! :)

Last edited:
this is all excellent and very useful/helpful info. for which i'm immensely grateful, however at this very point in time it won't be happening "Tonight" (as the song from this very album goes!) since i'm firmly entrenched with a crackly old copy of Blue Moves, a warm winebag and a hot Surround Master! SCHMOKIN'!! :smokin

"its no dice living in this
One Horse Town,
there's half a mile of Alabama mud bed ground,
there's nothing to steal,
cos there's simply nothing much around,
oh oh ohhhh.."

๐Ÿ‘€
Weird, just listened to my slightly crackly old copy of EJ. Blue Moves too, only because I just watched a short video Steven Wilson put up on Facebook about his vinyl collection where he mentioned it, so I thought I'd dig it out. I'm still debating getting a new cartridge for the old Pioneer turntable though, I'm sure it can be improved on.

Back