• QuadraphonicQuad welcomes you and encourages your participation! Treat all members with respect. Please keep all discussions civil, even when you have a strong opinion on a particular topic.

Do not offer for free, offer for sale, offer for trade, or request copies or files of copyrighted material - no matter how rare or unavailable to the public they might be. We do not condone the illegal sharing of music. There are many places on the internet where you can participate in such transactions, but QuadraphonicQuad is not one of them. We are here to encourage and support new multichannel releases from those companies that still provide them and as such the distribution of illegal copies of recordings is counter-productive to that effort. Any posts of this sort will be deleted without notification.

Please try to avoid discussions that pit one format against another. Hint for new users: make liberal use of the search facilities here at QuadraphonicQuad. Our message base is an incredibly rich resource of detailed information on virtually all topics pertaining to surround-sound. You will be surprised at what you can find with a little digging!

Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Everyone will like this, great surround and pretty catchy well thought tunes.
I am listening via 5.1 DTS HD MSTR, 24/96 at a moderate level. Very discrete (different instruments coming out of different speakers).
View attachment 48435
My copy FINALLY shipped out today from Deep Discount. Cannot Wait. Glad you enjoyed it, Markie!

sjcorne

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
I don't have the one with the clouds, what's the name?

I don't have the best of, never wanted it as I thought would be redundant.
There's actually a few tracks that are unique to the In Time compilation ("The Great Beyond", "Bad Day", "Animal") and two of the hits ("What's The Frequency, Kenneth", "Losing My Religion") have different mixes than the album versions. The album versions are much better, IMO - I think "Kenneth" is an upmix on In Time?

Are you missing the 2019 Monster?
I've heard a rip - it's the same mix as the old version with a different mastering.

~dave~~wave~

600 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Does anyone know who updates the polls?. Its been over a Month
You are seriously asking this on April Fool's Day?

There's been, what, two or three new releases this month, most of which are recently or not yet delivered?

But I have the inside information on the shocking new shakeup in the top ten, I'll try to reveal it before midnight. ;)

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
:51QQ Greatest🇯🇵Japanese🇯🇵used:LBrecord💽store🕵️‍♂️finds #️⃣5️⃣

View attachment 48452

This was "NOW PLAYING" when I entered the store and in my collection when I left!
I thought it said CLEMENT~FANTASIE [so much for 'attempted' speed reading] BTW, GREAT DISC!

BTW, if you can find this one, be sure to also add it to your ever burgeoning multi~ch collection. Her Lark Ascending is transcendent! It'll make the loose ends of your manly beard ....CURL

Last edited:
Group builder