Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture.JPG

Hey Clement, I thought of you last night. There is a new series from the EPIX channel that I have via my Amazon Firestick, it is called "Laurel Canyon". I watched Episode 1 and it was real good. They have a lot of footage and interviews with the band LOVE. All these groovy people living and hanging out in Laurel Canyon late 60's

Caught my DVRed Episode I of Laurel Canyon early this morning and one word .... FANTASTIC. Extremely well assembled and was that Crosby, Stills, Nash and Young in discrete Surround ...

See the source image

PART II Tomorrow Night. Catch it on EPIX

See the source image

Last edited:
WoW! Thanks SO much! With @edisonbaggins just posting about Atmos playlists on Tidal, I was thinking a Firestick might be in my future--and then you seal the deal! There must be some Joni Mitchell focus on the show as well. Now how did you know I Love Love? 😍😜😁 I just reconnected my back surrounds, so I'm listening in 7.1 (dreaming of another sub!); I'm not sure I have the money and space to upgrade to Atmos, but when it comes to Love, I'm all in! Especially with the prospect of some Joni Mitchell, which my daughter would adore. Thanks for letting me know--I appreciate you! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
This is not in surround, but a real stunner...

As @humprof noted, "Bandcamp is once again waiving their fees for labels and artists today--all day until midnight PST." Look what arrived today:
View attachment 52172
It is CHOCKED full of goodness! Order it
HERE. I am also still enjoying
View attachment 52173
which I wrote about in this
Take advantage of today's Bandcamp offer and support your favorite artists! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Thanks for the reminder, Comrade! Just ordered the CD/DVD/BDA package.

As @humprof noted, "Bandcamp is once again waiving their fees for labels and artists today--all day until midnight PST." Look what arrived today:
View attachment 52172
It is CHOCKED full of goodness! Order it
HERE. I am also still enjoying
View attachment 52173
which I wrote about in this
Take advantage of today's Bandcamp offer and support your favorite artists! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Wow, not sure how I missed A Scar if Born.....as I have owned As It Should Be for a couple years I think. ORDERED!

Back