Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
which brings me to . . .
1595019473562.png
Be+Bop Deluxe Futurama

POLL

Wow, I've reach 25,000 Reaction Scores

Angie,

Give Me

A RAZZIE

See the source image

How considerate of you to notice Ralphie, and you’re so modest as well.

Pupster, apparently you missed the self deprecating tenor of my POST because you're just a

Do you even know what a RAZZIE IS?

Golden Raspberry Awards
The Golden Raspberry Awards is a parody award show honoring the worst of cinematic under-achievements.

And furthermore, PUPSTER🐶:

See the source image

Last edited:
Pupster, apparently you missed the self deprecating tenor of my POST because you're just a

Do you even know what a RAZZIE IS?

Golden Raspberry Awards
The Golden Raspberry Awards is a parody award show honoring the worst of cinematic under-achievements.

And furthermore, PUPSTER🐶:

See the source image

:ROFLMAO: You're toooo much Ralphie...

no seriously I mean that :dance

* and she'll be lucky if all he does, is chew up her other shoe 😇

And furthermore, FURTHERMORE, JP, even though I technically joined QQ Forum in 2013, I didn't actually post until January 2015.

Yes you were so shy back in the day - little did they know, waa ha ha :eek:
And you know I'll always be grateful for Rammiepie, Mark, and Brett guiding me over to this fabulous forum from a shuttered sa-cd.net
😊

Last edited:
Yes you were so shy back in the day - little did they know, waa ha ha :eek:
And you know I'll always be grateful for Rammiepie, Mark, and Brent guiding me over to this fabulous forum from a shuttered sa-cd.net
😊

Ya mean, BRETT, JP! And dear Adam [fredblue] was the guiding light who pervasively coaxed me to QQ Forum when ZEUS⚡ pulled the plug on his Classically Oriented forum.

Speaking of:

Listening now to this robust, superbly recorded, Naxos Multi~CH SACD

See the source image

Last edited:
Ya mean, BRETT, JP! And dear Adam [fredblue] was the guiding light who pervasively coaxed me to QQ Forum when ZEUS⚡ pulled the plug on his Classically Oriented forum.

Speaking of:

See the source image
Ahhh, typo wonky old fart be me 😜

Speaking of:

See the source image

yeah and i feel the burden of responsibility on a near daily basis.. weighed especially heavily wincing at a mahoosive jpeg of a plateful of curried goats heads!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Back