Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This afternoon it’s...

Jethro Tull - Aqualung

1595793412176.jpeg

Monty Alexander
My America
https://www.discogs.com/Monty-Alexander-My-America/release/9259490Great music and mix.
In fact I don't think I have one duff Telarc release in this format. (y)
This is one of best examples of controlled, well balanced, well mixed and mastered, true low frequency content recording that I have ever heard in my studio. If you want something to "hear" how well (or not) you have the room under control and what resolution your systems low end has, try this. Of course you'll have to hear it once on one that does have these in spades to know what your are missing. Great dynamics as well. When I'm explaining low end resolution, room modes, and "what bass is really in the content", I reach for this to play for the neophytes right after I have played their favourite recording. Their heads usually look like a scene from a horror movie, almost turning around 360. Ha, ha. A picture may be worth a thousand words but Montys worth a thousand demos. Cheers from Canada. Stay well.

Back