Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Capture.JPG

Yesterday morning was Katatonia - Sanctitude - Live (WHO was that guy filling in that looked exactly like Bruce Soord?)
Perversely, yesterday afternoon was all Jackson Browne DVD's/BD as contemplation set in.

Right now it's Switchfoot - Nothing is Sound..this morning was Wallflowers which were okay I guess but sound sort of juvenile. I just kept thinking; Would Bob do it this way? That messed me all up probably.

Super Furry Animals - Rings Around The World DVD Audio 5.1
This album still blows me away. Looking for more surround by this band. 🥃 🥃 :cool:

The DVD of Phantom Power is definitely worth getting if you like Rings Around the World - the mix isn't quite as adventurous (but it's still lots of fun) and there's some great songs on the album to boot. It's also chock-full-o-extras including music videos and bonus (stereo) remixes and stuff, and it does have a DTS 5.1 track. Available super cheaply on discogs as well - two (!) bucks for the PAL version and under 10 for NTSC.

Back