Quantcast

Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

J. PUPSTER

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter

Hamilton59

701 Club - QQ All-Star
Thatโ€™s one band I discovered here on the forum; and liked more than I thought I would!
This forum continues to lift my musical horizons...
and my wallet :whistle:
I found out about her when I was browsing my local cable company's music videos on demand. She had several fun videos so I searched more about her and was pleased to find out she had a couple of surround releases. But you are entirely correct, there have been a lot of artist that I'd never heard of until reading about them on this forum. This group has basically filled the void of my old friends that used to turn me on to new music back in the good ole days !

colsky

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
so... is it a Jakko 'whizzo yo-yo' or a Jakko 'uh oh no-no' of a mix? ๐Ÿ™
Its a whizzo yes-yes (y) . Mine arrived today too and the mix is excellent, as is the music. Lots of discrete action going on all around. I love the use of the rears for the background vocals. Peter Hammill (one of my musical heroes) provides backing vocals on 2 tracks. Is this Hammill's first ever appearance on a surround disc I ask? What I'd give for some Van Der Graaf in surround.

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Its a whizzo yes-yes (y) . Mine arrived today too and the mix is excellent, as is the music. Lots of discrete action going on all around. I love the use of the rears for the background vocals. Peter Hammill (one of my musical heroes) provides backing vocals on 2 tracks. Is this Hammill's first ever appearance on a surround disc I ask? What I'd give for some Van Der Graaf in surround.
great! thanks for the info! another (bloody) thing to stick on the shopping list!! ๐Ÿ˜‹

not sure but his brother Mark Hamill has, he's been in some films you may have heard in surround ๐Ÿ˜‰

(cue the music from Star Wars!) ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŒŸ

wah wah wah!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

(i know, i know, my Dad Jokes have got so bad they're now Great Great Grandma jokes!)

DuncanS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
great! thanks for the info! another (bloody) thing to stick on the shopping list!! ๐Ÿ˜‹

not sure but his brother Mark Hamill has, he's been in some films you may have heard in surround ๐Ÿ˜‰

(cue the music from Star Wars!) ๐ŸŽบ๐ŸŽป๐ŸŽผ๐ŸŒŸ

wah wah wah!! ๐Ÿ˜‚

(i know, i know, my Dad Jokes have got so bad they're now Great Great Grandma jokes!)
In a galaxy far far away............