Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WHERE, OH, WHERE IS OUR BELOVED QQ POSTER CLEMENT? Been sadly absent for over a week!

POLL VAULTING?

See the source image

See the source image

DISARMINGLY CHARMING & SOMEWHAT LANGUOROUS
languorous!?! i been working my frail aspect off cranking out 20 page papers for community college profs who are struggling to make remote learning meaningful! i'm still sans computer, so every time i borrow my wife's, i've been writing and researching--but i still squeezed in some surround listening and watching. Missed you ALL! Stay Surrounded, Comrades! how did you find that picture of me, Ralph?
2B77D7C6-0D0C-4094-9126-0F1C9F00CA2B_1_201_a.jpeg

languorous!?! i been working my frail aspect off cranking out 20 page papers for community college profs who are struggling to make remote learning meaningful! i'm still sans computer, so every time i borrow my wife's, i've been writing and researching--but i still squeezed in some surround listening and watching. Missed you ALL! Stay Surrounded, Comrades! how did you find that picture of me, Ralph?
View attachment 59928
Take care Clement! Oh, and Ralph has THE KNACK I guess.

Grading HELL , huh??? My wife goes through that every semester!!!!
May the HIGHER POWER of your understanding bless your wife in ALL ways and FOREVER for her service! My "grading HELL" daze are over--the script has been flipped! Now i'm writing papers rather than grading them! When i quit teaching Engl-ish, i decided to go back to school and start a second career . . . my dumb aspect! Actually, it is fun being a student again, and i'm glad i bailed on the teaching biz before remote learning became the norm; i don't envy my professors--only one of them (i've had 7 remote classes since the pandemic hit) even remotely (yup--pun intended) approximates the power of face-to-face learning. And don't get me started on Telehealth, which is what i am putatively doing in a practicum class i'm currently taking! Oy! Gevalt! At least i'm still able to enjoy surround music! I'm soaking in it NOW!!

Back