Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pink Floyd - Live At Pompeii 5.1 DTS HD-Master Blu-ray from The Early Years 1972 Obfusc/ation
Obfusc.jpg

you will RARELY find a female musician (not singer, MUSICIAN) with tiny delicate hands...Patricia may have big hands but they are balanced and she is a very practical and flexible person...how do I know? I used to read palms...USED TO, not anymore...

Patty B. also plays a mean piano, Kap.That wide spread comes in handy. Hope she has a long life line although a former friend from the Windy City who used to see her play LIVE asserts that's she's a mega B .... in person! Horrors!

you will RARELY find a female musician (not singer, MUSICIAN) with tiny delicate hands...Patricia may have big hands but they are balanced and she is a very practical and flexible person...how do I know? I used to read palms...USED TO, not anymore...
Can you read feet too? The darn things have trying to tell me something. 🤪

Oh boy......I gotta HAND it to you bro........I can't really put my FINGER on it I guess......though....I can't NAIL it down. Just sayin....

Back