Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you are a surround enthusiast this 5.1 SACD is a must. Released in 2004. DR's are 14's, 15, 16's, 18.
R-4359603-1497882084-4261.jpeg.jpg

If you are a surround enthusiast this 5.1 SACD is a must. Released in 2004. DR's are 14's, 15, 16's, 18.
View attachment 66230
Oh what a fool I am. I have enjoyed many Hiromi vids on YT but I don't have any thing proper yet. I will certainly take a look this afternoon at this release. Any other particularly good ones to check out?

Oh what a fool I am. I have enjoyed many Hiromi vids on YT but I don't have any thing proper yet. I will certainly take a look this afternoon at this release. Any other particularly good ones to check out?

I have Hiromi and Spiral, both are very good. Worth seeking out but I'm pretty sure the used prices will be nuts.

aha!
Now I make abetter connection. I have Pandora's Box on SACD!

Yes, there are two [probably more] Hiromis, SW. What's interesting about the Universal [TELARC] SHM~SACDS is they're all original DSD Recordings and AFAIK, are among the only ones transferred DIRECTLY to SHM~SACD, albeit in stereo. I have ALL of the HIROMI UEHARA's SACDs but I don't have the Hiromi Iwasaki Pandora box multi~CH SACD.

Yes, there are two [probably more] Hiromis, SW. What's interesting about the Universal [TELARC] SHM~SACDS is they're all original DSD Recordings and AFAIK, are among the only ones transferred DIRECTLY to SHM~SACD, albeit in stereo. I have ALL of the HIROMI UEHARA's SACDs but I don't have the Hiromi Iwasaki Pandora box multi~CH SACD.
Me thinks @J. PUPSTER has an extra copy of this. Perhaps he would generously part with this for only double what he paid...

Back