Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
See the source image
Not in the mornings, late harvests only :ROFLMAO:

...... better than Dunkin' doughnuts

Perp - I see that WOW face. Several factors....

1. Frampton was the very first rock concert I ever saw back in the 70's.
2. I think he's easily one of the most underrated guitarists on the planet.
3. His guitar work on one of Ringo's All Star Bands is flat out astounding.
4. I saw him 3 years ago in a small theater and got up close...so that was awesome.
5. He's so damn humble and down to earth.

:)
As for item No. 2 - totally agree and he annihilated Clapton’s ass in the most recent Crossroads. Peter tried his best to get Eric going, but the Strat sound Eric’s been sporting the last decade plus is so neutered that even Cream era Clapton would have been hard pressed to compete.

As for item No. 2 - totally agree and he annihilated Clapton’s ass in the most recent Crossroads. Peter tried his best to get Eric going, but the Strat sound Eric’s been sporting the last decade plus is so neutered that even Cream era Clapton would have been hard pressed to compete.
C'mon man; the dudes are older than sin -LOL

C'mon man; the dudes are older than sin -LOL
I hear you Pup, but just cause you’re old, doesn’t mean you have to lose all danger and edge to your playing.

I love Eric and everything he’s contributed to the history of music and blues rock specifically, but I wish he’d strap on a Gibson Les Paul, an SG, or an ES-335 again, connect it to a Marshall half stack, and let it rip like he had hellhounds on his trail at least one last time.

I hear you Pup, but just cause you’re old, doesn’t mean you have to lose all danger and edge to your playing.

I love Eric and everything he’s contributed to the history of music and blues rock specifically, but I wish he’d strap on a Gibson Les Paul, an SG, or an ES-335 again, connect it to a Marshall half stack, and let it rip like he had hellhounds on his trail at least one last time.
You mean kinda like this little Wolf jewel from the unreleased 😭 '95 Scorsese film "Nothing But The Blues"

Back