Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I'll admit I've always had a soft spot for "smoove jazz" and it's not for everyone, but either way, this disc is... to quote the kids... "fire". The instrumentals in particular just have a fantastic groove—great sound and great experience. Philly soul!

View attachment 67217
the Heads Up SACDs contain, imho, some of the most underrated Surround treasures..

Muppet69

Pink Floyd’s Meddle 5.1 (hidden mix) in Flac using the Ext In ports directly and it sounds crisp clean clear and beautifully mixed. Such a missed opportunity for people who don’t have it in their collection. Very glad I have it. I just burnt it from the flac file straight onto a blank recordable DVD on my iMac. Just wish I knew how to separate the single track album into the separate songs.
49EE7AD4-C4F2-4A64-ABF7-4CC2B86A2939.jpeg

edisonbaggins

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Styx The Mission Bluray
Just arrived. Digging the visuals and sound quality. Just not sure the songs really move me. For comparison I liked Cyclorama from the first listen. I'm sure Ill listen a few more times...
Radio Silence drew me in. Most of the others grew on me quickly. Then the concept sealed it.