Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it seems as of late it is "All of us" against nature.
DVD-A 5.1, 24/96, DR's are 14, 15's, 16's, 17, 18.
61MIpwke0vL._SY355_.jpg

Really enjoying this (y) need more 80's & 90's hard rock in surround! (more Mr. Big, more GN'R, L.A. Guns,
Mötley Crüe, Cinderella, Ratt, Slaugjter, Winger and so much more that would be great in surround...one can dream...but hey I never in my wildest dreams would have thought we would have Mr. Big, so...Dream on.
Dream on, Dream on, Dream until the dream come true!

Mr. Big.jpg

Elton John - Honky Chateau SACD

I hadn’t gotten a physical copy up until now, because I only seemed to ever run across the $100+ listings on eBay. However, I happened to see a $45 copy, and when I put it on my watchlist, I almost immediately got an offer from the seller for $36, which I instantly accepted, of course. The package arrived today, and everything is pretty much mint — just one very small crack on the case.

Here’s the funny part — the listing didn’t advertise this as the SACD! The title of the listing said CD, and the description within the listing also said CD, but the pictures (taken by the seller, not stock) were obviously the SACD. I’m thinking this all explains why the seller was so quick to send me such a great offer — the listing mistake (which they obviously never caught) must’ve prevented them from getting any buyer interest.

Anyhow... you never know how and when you’ll run across a deal!

Elton John - Honky Chateau SACD

I hadn’t gotten a physical copy up until now, because I only seemed to ever run across the $100+ listings on eBay. However, I happened to see a $45 copy, and when I put it on my watchlist, I almost immediately got an offer from the seller for $36, which I instantly accepted, of course. The package arrived today, and everything is pretty much mint — just one very small crack on the case.

Here’s the funny part — the listing didn’t advertise this as the SACD! The title of the listing said CD, and the description within the listing also said CD, but the pictures (taken by the seller, not stock) were obviously the SACD. I’m thinking this all explains why the seller was so quick to send me such a great offer — the listing mistake (which they obviously never caught) must’ve prevented them from getting any buyer interest.

Anyhow... you never know how and when you’ll run across a deal!
That’s terrific! The only EJ SACD that I don’t have yet in my collection.

Back