Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
seems like a broken record....err.....frame. This is Really Good !!

depechebroken.jpg

I didn't even know this existed. I have a couple of her CD's and really like her style. Found me one on Discogs and ordered it immediately, thanks "marpow"!!
Yeah, I actually got turned on to her just recently. I had a tech over to reprogram my remote and he was having fun playing with my rig and asked if he could listen to some of his reference recordings that he likes to use when setting up other people's rigs, we opened Apple4k, and he went right to Wilson's "Dance to The Drums Again", in stereo only of course, and I was, WOW this is great, and became an instant Cassandra Wilson fan.

Yeah, I actually got turned on to her just recently. I had a tech over to reprogram my remote and he was having fun playing with my rig and asked if he could listen to some of his reference recordings that he likes to use when setting up other people's rigs, we opened Apple4k, and he went right to Wilson's "Dance to The Drums Again", in stereo only of course, and I was, WOW this is great, and became an instant Cassandra Wilson fan.

ONLY on RBCD, Markie, but IMO, one of Cassandra's VERY FINEST RECORDINGS. And the CD sounds spectacular!!!!!

R.1ebf7e69b82302c2d632ba07d57c085b

Probably my favorite recording of hers. I can't wait to be "surrounded" by her deep, sultry, sexy voice!!

But just be aware .... the MLP DVD~V 5.1 of Travelin' Miles has a missing right [or is it left] FRONT channel so be advised to play the included DTS 5.1 tracks or the 96/24 STEREO Tracks both of which are not affected!

Todd Rundgren A WIZARD A TRUE STAR LIVE [Cleopatra Records/DVD DD 5.1/RBCD included] A sensational live Concert of Runt performing the WIZARD/TRUE STAR album live in Akron, OH on September 6, 2009 @ the Akron Civic Theater. The sonics for DD are nothing short of spectacular but only include ambient rears and the visuals are likewise stunning! Also includes a 65 minute interview with Runt. Only $13.99 @ AmazonUS! HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION

81tWizrpsEL._SL1200_.jpg

Last edited:
Absolutely amazing. Got my new SVS sub going now. Re-calibrated my system. This may be the best it's ever sounded. I mean, the audyssey did a super job, I tend to think I don't often get it right...depending on where I place the microphone. I was extremely careful this time and followed the instructions to a T. At least, in multi-channel, it just sounds super.

1644181560706.png

Absolutely amazing. Got my new SVS sub going now. Re-calibrated my system. This may be the best it's ever sounded. I mean, the audyssey did a super job, I tend to think I don't often get it right...depending on where I place the microphone. I was extremely careful this time and followed the instructions to a T. At least, in multi-channel, it just sounds super.

View attachment 75763
I am getting envious...prolly need to get a good SW eventually...AND Atmos speakers

Back