Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One of my Desert Island discs, absolutely love it and when the MCH SACD was released 1/18/2017 from CDJapan they could have charged me anything. Track 6 New Ways/Train Train, well you just have to listen and tell me, no, really tell me that - that it is a bad ass mother sound.
There is a hot rod guy in South San Francisco, Roy Brizio that I know, and he has made 3 hot rods for Jeff, making one for Eric Clapton now.
View attachment 78466

So when's Roy going to make a HOT ROD for the POWER COUPLE, Markie & VG?

I just started THE GAME-QUEEN at 75db and blew me back, DVD-A.
I miss my sister-in-law Joan and I miss Freddy.
R-1528745-1226274179.jpg

R.c7c087f1d2bd2137c85608b7168540dd

DEDICATION RECORDS [Multi~CH SACD 5.0]

Stu Goldberg, former keyboardist with the Mahavishnu Orchestra, John McLaughlin, Al Di Meola, Wayne Shorter, Billy Cobham, Jack Bruce, Freddie Hubbard and others leads this spirited album on piano and percussion featuring Cassius Khan on tabla and Jennifer Lauren Goldberg on vocals. Innovative, all acoustic, multicultural World Music featuring inspired solos, duos, trios and ensembles combining elements of Jazz, Indian, Ghazals, New Orleans and Blues.

Last edited:
Break On Through (To The Other Side) - The Doors - Perception Box
(J. PUP REMIX VERSION)

*Felt like trying a little after dinner remix of the 5.1 of this since it's very front centric and basically has just reverb from the other channels in the rears.

I used RX 8 Rebalance to:

-Deleted off the worthless rears altogether.
-Stripped out the front left drums and made a stereo pair for the fronts.
-Isolated Jim's Center Vox and put them back into the Center (more stuff clogging that up before.)
-Inverted the front isolated drums out of the original fronts and put them into the appropriate rears (Organ & Guitar)
-Made some new reverb from Jim's center vocals and put back into fronts.
-Reduced the rears about -6dbs and mixed that back into the fronts for some balance.

Doesn't sound too bad IMO, but may need some additional tweaking yet.

DOORS BOTTTOS REMIX.jpg

The first person that replies with their favorite Talking Heads 5.1 album mix is the one I’m going to play cause I can’t make up my mind which one to play. :LOL:
Naked.
iu

Edit: I've never listened to a Talking Heads album in my life. I just searched up the worst-rated one. Sorry,

Last edited:
Back