Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Who LIVE AT ROYAL ALBERT HALL {Steamhammer/3 multi~CH SACDs] An incredible HIGH OCTANE Performance

https://www.discogs.com/release/4100614-The-Who-Live-At-The-Royal-Albert-Hall
Primary

Last edited:
Speaking of ANDREAS, Kap, do you have this delightful Andreas Vollenweider DUALDISC which sports a wonderfully remixed 5.1 DD soundtrack and also contains Video performances of three tracks?

https://www.discogs.com/release/2574429-Andreas-Vollenweider-Vox
Primary
Secondary, 2 of 16
yes I do...have been an Andreas fan for almost 40 years when I found the "White Winds" 45(!!!??) in my FM station's office which they were NOT gonna put into rotation so I asked for it and they gave it to me and I immediately bought the CASSETTE(!), played it to death as with the CD which I got in Boston a few years later.. i even got the LP in Spain a few years ago... my dear Compay Carlos who has worked in Geneva for the ILO for years (yes, what have I done with MY life?) saw Andreas a few years ago in a small club and was sitting RIGHT NEXT TO HIM ...bastard! ;)

Here's a release for which i searched l o n g and h a r d . . . mos' def' worth the wait once i finally found it at a good price!
View attachment 80542Derek and the Dominos LAYLA and other assorted love songs
9.05 on our poll
thread
Its one I periodically look for as I stupidly didn't buy it when it came out as I thought it was the same mix as the SACD, but look at what one seller in the USA is offering it for, ok-ish price but look at the P&P!!
1655997183832.png

Its one I periodically look for as I stupidly didn't buy it when it came out as I thought it was the same mix as the SACD, but look at what one seller in the USA is offering it for, ok-ish price but look at the P&P!!
View attachment 80556
At least now we know where PF is getting the marbles for their box sets; from this dude, since he’s obviously lost his!

Back