kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
yeah.. call me ENVIOUS!
NS5qcGVn.jpeg

Clement

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I have rearranged the listening space, so i'm back in the big chair in the sweet spot!
1656350973259.png
Tears For Fears Songs From The Big Chair
I had repositioned the speakers to watch a Netflix series with my wife, so We could both sit on the couch and enjoy it in surround. It's good to be home in the sweetest of spots! 9.04 on our poll
thread

Last edited:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
George Harrison LIVE IN JAPAN [Capitol RECORDS/2 MULTI~CH SACDs/5.1] Okay, so the surround mix is shall we say TEPID but the star power here is staggering....Andy Fairweather Low, Eric Clapton, Nathan East, Chuck Leavell, Ray Cooper ........mastered by the great Doug SAX. And if the 5.1 doesn't work for you ...sounds absolutely STUNNING in STEREO

Primary

Secondary, 4 of 6

Clement

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Digging the Movements in this crazy-wild-wonderful Dolby Atmos mix, but NO POLL THREAD . . . yet!
1656556426428.png
Booka Shade Movements
Here is the pre-release
thread. What say you, @timbre4 (you set up the poll threads for the other two Booka Shade releases)? Has the time come for a Movements poll thread? Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:

timbre4

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
QQ Supporter
Since 2002/2003
Digging the Movements in this crazy-wild-wonderful Dolby Atmos mix, but NO POLL THREAD . . . yet!
What say you, @timbre4 (you set up the poll threads for the other two Booka Shade releases)? Has the time come for a Movements poll thread? Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
I guess I'll have to re-learn the process to do that.