Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad Home Audio Forum:

4-earredwonder

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
Its confusing but he did tracks 1 thru 11. Verified via my friend google - so - dammit - it must be correct ;)

Well, dammit, Ricky, if that be the case he did a mighty fine job but why couldn't it have been clearer in the extensive KEM II liner notes?

And who's your friend at GOOGLE? Ray Bardani???????

kap'n krunch

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
a great conversion from a CD-4 LP, and an AWESOME DISCRETO MIXO, courtesy of a fellow member...
se me perdió la cartera, ya no tengo más dinero!!!!
RIP LARRY!
NTktMjcxNS5qcGVn.jpeg

JediJoker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
a great conversion from a CD-4 LP, and an AWESOME DISCRETO MIXO, courtesy of a fellow member...
se me perdió la cartera, ya no tengo más dinero!!!!
RIP LARRY!
NTktMjcxNS5qcGVn.jpeg
Are any of the CD releases SQ/QS encoded? (Too bad CD-4 doesn't work on CD; 30kHz carrier is beyond the 22.05kHz bandwidth of 44.1kHz sampling.)

fredblue

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
I checked Discogs. I 'think' it was Ray Bardani

seems logical in that he gets the general 'mixing' credit and is the only familiar name on the DualDisc of any engineer who did 5.1's at or around that time.. what is slightly baffling is the Kem mix is a bit too good for him, if it is by him! 😂 i mean, that Elvis #1 is frankly mostly terrible and his Cassandra Wilson 5.1 is so all over the place its hard to know what's intentional and what's a channel assignment error on the disc! 🤣

Hamilton59

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
So I listened to the new PT album and was blown away. It sounds soooo good with a variety of songs and sounds. When it ended, I was disappointed that it was over so soon (48 minutes), so I started it again and turned the volume up even more! Woo Hoo!

I‘m on the third time now.

Excellent Friday Evening Music!