Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

rugene

300 Club - QQ All-Star
The surround version makes me realize how much this album is good!

1660470307759.png

--Moe--

QQ Supporter
Here's one to which i've given short shrift . . . glad i decided to spin it again
View attachment 82322
Genesis Wind & Wuthering

8.49 on our poll
thread

OOH !!!
One of my all-time Top 5 Favorite albums. 'Blood On The Rooftops' is still one of my Favorite songs.
This album was my 'introduction' to Genesis. I discovered this album, and Genesis, while flipping through the album stacks at Eucalyptus Records in 1976. The in-store sound system was playing this glorious music (side 2 of W&W), so I checked to see what was currently on their Turn Table. I bought the W&W vinyl that day, and the SACD as soon as it hit the markets, too :)

Tres Discrete

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
Got this in the mail last week. It came in a simple mailer with no real extra protection as you can see. Strange that there was no advance notice of the mailing so I wasn’t expecting it. Thanks to a fellow member who had secured a replacement for the dreaded defective disc 5 I followed his lead. I think it took about 3-4 months. The back story is that I originally ordered the set through Amazon and was able to supply my proof of purchase. I also informed Amazon of the defective disc and they refunded my full purchase price and told me no need to return it as they were aware of the defect. A pleasant surprise all around!!!!
How did you get the replacement disc? 🤔