Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Having a listen to Ayreon - Into the Electric Castle 5.1 DD DVDV
in readiness for the arrival of my copy of Universal Migrator Parts 1 & 2 which people are starting to receive, mainly in Holland so far, I hope mine comes soon:)
20221117_203524.jpg

A little known hidden gem if you like Hans Zimmer, disc 2 contains the soundtrack in DTS-HD master audio 5.1

View attachment 85451
From blu.ray.com's review of the Inception BD~V. Also included on the Native UHD4K Inception BD:

• 5.1 Inception Soundtrack (Disc 2, HD, 39 minutes): Hans Zimmer's pulse-pounding film score is presented in 5.1 surround sound via a captivating DTS-HD Master Audio mix. The only downside? Rather than fill the experience with concept art, production photos or film stills, the screen simply remains black during all ten tracks. Even the option to listen to the score with some sort of visual component would have been appreciated. That being said, I listened to the entire soundtrack while writing my review. Not a bad way to spice up a few otherwise tedious hours.

From blu.ray.com's review of the Inception BD~V. Also included on the Native UHD4K Inception BD:

• 5.1 Inception Soundtrack (Disc 2, HD, 39 minutes): Hans Zimmer's pulse-pounding film score is presented in 5.1 surround sound via a captivating DTS-HD Master Audio mix. The only downside? Rather than fill the experience with concept art, production photos or film stills, the screen simply remains black during all ten tracks. Even the option to listen to the score with some sort of visual component would have been appreciated. That being said, I listened to the entire soundtrack while writing my review. Not a bad way to spice up a few otherwise tedious hours.
Thanks for that, I saw the disc in a charity shop for £1, saw Dicaprio’s name and noticed on the back the soundtrack was included, I knew nothing about the movie until I got home, after seeing it’s science fiction i’ll probably not watch it since it’s one of the few genres I don’t like, the soundtrack is great and i’m a big Zimmer fan even though most of his soundtracks are in sci-fi movies.
I love his Live in Prague disc and counted the movies on it i’ve watched, less than five lol

Thanks for that, I saw the disc in a charity shop for £1, saw Dicaprio’s name and noticed on the back the soundtrack was included, I knew nothing about the movie until I got home, after seeing it’s science fiction i’ll probably not watch it since it’s one of the few genres I don’t like, the soundtrack is great and i’m a big Zimmer fan even though most of his soundtracks are in sci-fi movies.
I love his Live in Prague disc and counted the movies on it i’ve watched, less than five lol
I watched that on the way to Hong Kong, it is a strange film!

Back