Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty sure I ordered that one; forgot when it ships, hopefully here in the USA within a week 🤞 Also was that one that had a purchase download with it?
Don't think so, at least not with my Artbook version which arrived today, I bought direct from Mascot Records

Edit: I have found on my PC one track "The Glamattack" but only as an mp3 which is probably why I never bothered with the download!

Last edited:
Time for a revolution
IMG_3970.jpeg

very Super !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This continues to grow on me. I'm gonna come clean.... I never owned or heard Signals. No, really. Even being a pretty big Rush fan, I simply shut the door on this one back in the day. I just didn't understand I guess.

I'm really digging this, the songs are super. It's really fun to hear the Atmos in great fidelity.

This continues to grow on me. I'm gonna come clean.... I never owned or heard Signals. No, really. Even being a pretty big Rush fan, I simply shut the door on this one back in the day. I just didn't understand I guess.

I'm really digging this, the songs are super. It's really fun to hear the Atmos in great fidelity.

Gene
revel in it. Subdivisions. Countdown. Losing It. Digital Man
its all super damn good

Rain On The Scarecrow - John Mellencamp, ATMOS

I never gave this much of a chance. It's not so impressive as a whole album, but this particular song, you can really hear some backup vocals I've never noticed before. It's pretty impressive...
I fold it down to 5.1. Its clear , concise and crisp ( C3 ).

Reactions: GOS
Back