Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marillion "Season's End" (Deluxe Edition, Blu-ray, 5.1 mix)
[IMG]

This continues to grow on me. I'm gonna come clean.... I never owned or heard Signals. No, really. Even being a pretty big Rush fan, I simply shut the door on this one back in the day. I just didn't understand I guess.

I'm really digging this, the songs are super. It's really fun to hear the Atmos in great fidelity.
I did the same thing with Presto. I think it was because Grunge was becoming popular and I no longer cared. That was a mistake. I finally listened to Presto several years ago.

• Love
Reactions: GOS
20230521_223526.jpg
Def Leppard - Drastic Symphonies, Dolby Atmos by Giles Martin with Richard Whittaker, I was enjoying listening to this at 10.30 at night, not paying too much attention to the Atmos... until the guitar solo comes blasting from the rear heights, I wasn't expecting that, but it sounds fine. Then Gods of War there's distinct sounds coming from everywhere, bloody fantastic!

Last edited:
Shaking the very foundation of the two flat with this one!
View attachment 91792 9.61 on our poll thread
Thanks for reminding me Clem.......Another awesome D~V two fer from Columbia Masterworks original analogue QUAD masters...HOW LOW CAN YOU GO?

E. Power Biggs • Music for Organ, Brass and Percussion • The Six Organ-Concerto Sinfonias [SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

E. Power Biggs • Music for Organ, Brass and Percussion • The Six Organ-Concerto Sinfonias​

[SACD Hybrid Multi-channel]

Back