Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Bread-Best Of Bread SACD 4.0...ya know... when these guys choose to rock..they can get it done...the song Mother Freedom gives you a glimpse of that..besides the ballads they can jam too...just saying

Reactions: GOS

Clint Eastwood

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
Guess Who-Best of The Guess Who SACD 4.0...today's fixation is on the song "undun"...

"too many mountains, and not enough stairs to climb...too many churches and not enough truth...too many people and not enough eyes to see...too many lives to lead and not enough time"

I haven't listened to these songs for a LONG time...really forgot how much I liked them...

JanBakker

1K Club - QQ Shooting Star
QQ Supporter
OK, another trip to my music-store :D, thanks!! (also for the links, but I always order stuff at the music-store because he's a friend and I never have problems when there's something wrong with a disc and his prices are OK)

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
BS&T SACD.

I've really developed a much greater respect for them. I honestly didn't respect them so much until I purchased these 2 BS/T SACD's.
Awesome....

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
You mean DVD-Audio 5.0... :D

No LFE channel on that one...
Oh, LOL. Well....yeah. Habit....
Not so easy for me to know that. I mean, my Denon is showing 5.1.....but likely has something to do with bass management? I don't know.

GOS

2K Club - QQ Super Nova
QQ Supporter
PONCHO SANCHEZ - Out of Sight (SACD Multi-Channel)

Outstanding sounding disc!